Re: GNOME Board of Directors Elections 2014 - Final Results

On Wed, 2014-06-18 at 11:15 +0200, Fabiana Simões wrote:
Hello Foundation,

The preliminary results for this year's elections were not challenged.
This means, in the next term, our Board of Directors will be composed
of the following Foundation members:

Sriram Ramkrishna
Ekaterina Gerasimova
Karen Sandler
Tobias Mueller
Andrea Veri
Marina Zhurakhinskaya
Jeff Fortin

Congratulations! And many, many thanks to all Foundation members who
participated and voted. I hope the engagement and excitement we saw
during the elections remain active for the year :)

Cheers,
Fabiana - on behalf of the GNOME Foundation Membership & Elections Committee