Board of Directors publicity

During the election period there was a desire from some foundation
members (including me) that the board should have a more public
profile then it currently have.

Now that the elecetion are over and the new board have been elected I
think its time think about how to turn this vision into reaillty.

As a first step I want to do some interviews that we can publish on
gnome.org, a wiki page with more info about this are available [1].

Somewhat related I have reached out to a (soon) former board member
and asked if he wants to be interviewed.

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/Board

--
-mvh Oliver Propst