Re: GNOME Board of Directors Elections 2014 - Final Results

congratulations to the newly elected directors! you have a very
intense task ahead of you, but I'm sure you'll be able to get lots of
stuff done.

to the people stepping down: thanks for your service, and your
dedication; you made GNOME better.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.