Re: Can a foundation member have access to the sponsorship history?

On Fri, 2014-06-06 at 10:25 +0200, Fabiano Fidêncio wrote:
Again, sorry if I gave the wrong impression and please consider these
two things if I did it:
1) I'm not a fluent English speaker (far away from that)

It's mostly fine, but I think the confusion came from this sentence:
"I've noticed that I think both of you are corrupt!" This actually means
that you do think they're both corrupt, though it's clear from context
that you were trying to say the opposite.

Cheers,

Michael