Re: Can a foundation member have access to the sponsorship history?

Just a last email coming from me on this topic.

1) I do *not* think that TC or/and Board are corrupt! (I said it a few times before, but I'd like to emphasize it)
2) My questions were satisfied answered, thanks Germán, thanks Ekaterina. Now I have a lot of links to read and then have or not more doubts and I hope I can ask the doubts here.
3) I offended someone, my apologies.

Best Regards,
--
Fabiano Fidêncio