Re: Current state of Foundation finances

On 13 April 2014 17:11, Stormy Peters <stormy peters gmail com> wrote:
Is the budget and the current state of financials (account balances,
invoices due, money expected) public? If not, can we get at least a summary?

Hi Stormy, here's the link to the financial summary for 2013, with
earlier years for reference:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Foundation/FinancialSummary .

We are aiming to publish the 2014 to-date accounts and proposed budget
towards the end of the month as we are currently concentrating on our
tax return paperwork (which is due mid-May) and chasing up invoices.

Are we paying our employee during this freeze? Is it expected that we would
be able to employ an executive director if we want to?

We are still paying all running expenses such as employee and
administrative costs. I estimate that these amount to around $5000 per
month. We will be able to employ an executive director, but not in the
immediate future as it seems prudent to keep expenses to a minimum
until some of the outstanding invoices are paid.

Thanks to the board members for working through this and being open.

Stormy

On Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 9:31 AM, Ekaterina Gerasimova