Re: Changes on the GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

On Thu, 10 Apr 2014, Andrea Veri wrote:

[...]

Being part of the GNOME Foundation Membership Committee takes in the
following responsibilities:

- Learning the team's policies and procedures listed at [1].
- Processing the applications that are sent to our Request Tracker
  istance [2], and eventually welcome new Foundation Members that
  have enough contributions for their membership application to be
  accepted.
- Participate at meetings. We don't plan many nowadays, but surely
  2 or 3 per year.
- Help organizing the Board of Directors elections each June before
  GUADEC.
- Make sure you are connected to our IRC channel (#membership on
  irc.gnome.org)

Thanks everyone for applying! Aruna and James will be joining the
Committee after spending some time learning our policies and
guidelines and most of all after being mentored through our procedures
by me and the other existing Committee members.

Have an awesome day everyone and thanks again for the very prompt

Andrea

Debian Developer,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Sysadmin Team Coordinator,