Re: Question to GNOME Foundation Board candidates

On Fri, 2013-05-24 at 22:49 +0800, Max wrote:
2013/5/22 上午3:17 於 "Brian Cameron" <brian cameron oracle com> 寫道:
My question to the candidates:

For all candidates, how do you see being on the board will enhance or
facilitate the volunteer work you already do in the commutity?
It might be enhance for GNOME.Asia organize,  cause we could get response
more quickly and runing at the same time.

How many hours per week do you expect you will be able to dedicate to
working on the board on a regular basis?

I have no idea about that, cause I am not board member now.

I think this is about time management, not if you have been already in
the board.  Having been in the board could give some advantage for
planning, but you need to allocate time anyway, that is, stop doing
other things.

If you have planned to accomplish some goals in the board, then you
should have some idea of how much time you would need to do them.  That
is, besides other duties that you can find in
https://live.gnome.org/FoundationBoard as well as getting an idea from
the action items in the minutes.

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño