Re: Proposal: DNS change irc.gnome.org becomes A record and irc.gimpnet.org starts getting phased out.

Seriously, can everyone relax and not take every little detail so
seriously? I'm all for advertising irc.gnome.org in our websites etc.
But there's really no need to take down DNS entries and whatnot.