Re: Proposal: DNS change irc.gnome.org becomes A record and irc.gimpnet.org starts getting phased out.

This once was a discussion about technical things: IRC and DNS.

Part of it turned into "names of some stuff can be offensive in some
languages", and the usual arguments apply that are known already from
https://live.gnome.org/FootAndCulturalIssue .
As I don't expect any new findings or arguments, I should force myself
to ignore any further postings, and recommend the same to anybody else.

Alright then,
andre

--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net