Re: jabber.gnome.org's future

I don't use the service, not sure if I knew about it either.

IRC is so "old", there are a lot of other tools, but Jammer does seem to be very useful. most of the GNOME members that I talk to are through Google jabber or something else.

I could see GNOME jabber used more if we reminded people how to get access :)