Re: Announcing GNOME's official GitHub mirror

Alberto Ruiz wrote:

Sure, but if you want to play the integrity game, how come you are not
questioning our usage of Google services all across our
infrastructure? The usage of twitter and Google+ as outreach tools?

I am sure many people could discuss this usage, and have, at least I
know I did, but I also know it's not necessary to bring it here.

On that subject I have to say I have been very happy to see the
marketing team using our owncloud instance, that really matters.
(and of course Debarshi is also to thank here, with the work he did to
have owncloud support in gnome-online-account).

        Fred