Re: Announcing GNOME's official GitHub mirror

On 13-08-15 07:55 AM, Alexandre Franke wrote:
Ok, I probably misphrased that since English is not my native
language. What I meant is that my code being mirrored is not something
I want to push for, it's not something I consider as needed. That was
an explanation for the fact that I won't be contributing to a
gitorious mirror. That didn't mean that having the github mirror is a
non-issue to me.

Good old love/hate sharing complex that comes with GPL thinking...

More seriously, if you can't articulate the "issue" you have with it, please
refrain from generating additional work for the sysadmin team.  "Makes me feel
fuzzy in my stomach" doesn't can't.

My 0.02CAD
--
behdad