Re: "Boston" Summit 2013?

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Piñeiro <apinheiro igalia com> wrote:
On 04/30/2013 06:22 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
>Although working for the venue is appreciated, imho, is irrelevant. If
that extra hop means that suddenly every one (or almost every one)
interested on assist the summit would need to ask for help (or
extra-help) to the travel committee in order to assist, it doesn't
matter if we got a venue for free. It would be still really more
expensive, and more trip-exhausting.

Hi Alejandro,

If most people feel this way then I have no problem letting this go.  Hopefully, we can find someone to do this in Boston or Montreal.

sri

BR

--
Alejandro Piñeiro Iglesias