Re: "Boston" Summit 2013?

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 6:43 AM, Benjamin Otte <otte gnome org> wrote:
Sriram Ramkrishna <sri <at> ramkrishna.me> writes:

> I agree that is a point worth considering.  Portland is a second tier city
and sometimes takes a extra hop because there are not a lot direct flights
especially from Europe.

That's a nice way to say "Only Amsterdam offers a direct flight". Which
means everyone from Europe will have to pay the big fee for that flight
(~$500 more) or transfer inside the US. Yay.

I'm not sure if it will be that much.. but usually a lot of people fly into Seattle or San Francisco and then take the flight to Portland.  Even Vancouver works.  The flights from Seattle to PDX is only an hour or less.

But I'm under no illusion that for some that this might be harder to get to.  I'm still working the venue and hopefully I'll have something by next week.

sri

Benjamin