Re: "Boston" Summit 2013?

+1 for Portland.

Meg Ford

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 9:12 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
Yes, I think I can take care of logistics if people are interested.  If people want to take my suggestion seriously I will make a bid.

There are a lot of places that provide "hacker areas" in Portland.  Definitely downtown portland would be the right place for this.  Some place centralized where we can also enjoy the city.

sri

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 6:45 PM, Germán Póo-Caamaño <gpoo gnome org> wrote:
On Tue, 2013-04-23 at 13:43 -0700, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
> Portland!  It's just like Boston, but on the other side of the coast! :D

People whine a lot there.  It could either an opportunity or a problem.

Where would it be? Would you take care of the logistic there?

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/