Re: "Boston" Summit 2013?

On Apr 27, 2013, at 8:25 AM, Luc Pionchon wrote:

On 27 April 2013 17:08, Stormy Peters <stormy peters gmail com> wrote:

Continuously telling some of our biggest fans that they are wrong all the time is not the way to grow our project.

As a soft note, I did not read Richard's message this way.

It always strikes me as curious that Mr. Stallman seems to be the only participant in the list who requires third-party exegesis in order to be properly understood.

Why is that?