Re: "Boston" Summit 2013?

Hi Richard,

They are open source based startups. They call themselves open source projects. I think we should refer to them as open source projects regardless of what we call GNOME.

If people from open source software projects want to join us at a GNOME event to learn more about GNOME, we should welcome them.

Continuously telling some of our biggest fans that they are wrong all the time is not the way to grow our project.

Stormy