Re: More Hackfests wanted

Hello,

I started similar discussion gnome-india mailing list and we had decided to have a hackefest/meeting  within India. However if hackers from other countries are welcome.
If you are interested in this idea, please feel to edit the page,https://live.gnome.org/GnomeIndia-2013
Depending on number of people, venue and date can be determined.

Thanks,
Anish P.