More Hackfests wanted

Hey everyone,

we have plenty of room in the budget for Hackfests. We encourage you to
think about whether you or your team want to get together to advance
GNOME. In the past, we had i.e. the Developer Experience Hackfest or the
Docs Hackfest which the GNOME Foundation supported with a substantial
amount of money. Usually the Foundation covered travel costs. But we are
also happy to provide you with guidance or contacts if you think you
want to run a Hackfest but are not quite sure how. There should be many
details here: https://live.gnome.org/Hackfests

So please make yourself heard if you have an idea of how to move GNOME
forward. Either here on foundation-list@, on board-list@ or you can of
course mail me directly, too.

Cheers,
  Tobi