Re: ANNOUNCE: The GUADEC 2013 Call for Presentations is now open!

Hola,

On 03.04.2013 01:10, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
On 2013-04-02 19:47, Gil Forcada wrote:
Sorry for asking here, but will be, at last, get a permanent version of
the website
Excellent question!
I want to fix this for future events [1], or ideally, have a intern
tackle it [2], because setting this up every time is too much stress.

1. https://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/EventsSite
2. https://live.gnome.org/GnomeWomen/OutreachProgram/2013/JuneSeptember
hm. The way I understood the question is whether we will have something
that we can have a look at in 2 years. Or 10. Or 20 even. Like an
archived version. So with today's technology a static version produced
with httrack.

I understand your response, in a different way. That is whether future
instalments of an event website will have to go through all the hoops
again. I see those questions not relating at all.

And FTR: I do appreciate an archived, static, version that can easily be
kept for the future to look at.

Cheers,
  Tobi