Re: Looking for community managers or enthusiasts!

On 11/19/2012 08:57 AM, Stéphane Raimbault wrote:
> If we need a marketing director to convince people to use GNOME, we failed.

This is a cute statement, but is it really true?

The people that could most benefit from our choice to build a "simple to
use" system are those that are least likely to discover it on their own.

As engineers, we often have a visceral reaction to the term marketing.
That doesn't need to be the case.

-- Christian