Re: Looking for community managers or enthusiasts!

Hi,
On 11/14/2012 01:52 PM, Bastien Nocera wrote:
Telling X you'll teach them how to communicate with Y and then creating
a problem with X because of the way you communicated with Y.

I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at here. What are X and Y?

Tell me how exactly I should have brought this up "privately". We have
very few private mailing-lists in GNOME, and it wasn't discussed on any
of those I would be on [1].

Maybe private email? Maybe bringing it up in a different way? Sri's initial email didn't mention Emily at all - were you just waiting for an opportunity to bring up your discontent?

Dave.

--
Dave Neary, Lyon, France
Email: dneary gnome org