Re: Looking for community managers or enthusiasts!

On 11/14/2012 11:38 AM, Bastien Nocera wrote:
On Tue, 2012-11-13 at 16:07 -0800, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
I'm looking for some talented folks who can help us engage with the
press, on blogs, on mailing lists and explain our vision.

I hope it's slightly better handled than Emily last 2 posts, which
managed to say that the removal of fallback was badly communicated (!)
without details of what was done wrong, and used a blog post by a troll
to make false assertions about GTK+ 3.x's API stability.

You might want to vouch for your community managers before you let them
loose...

Really? Your solution to "we have a PR problem" is "criticise the only people trying to address that problem by publicly saying they suck at it"?

Sheesh.

Dave.

--
Dave Neary, Lyon, France