Re: European bank account for donations

Hello,

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 06:37:45PM +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> In that case, the problem becomes that we have two separate entities,
I see another option which was raised at least once in previous, similar discussions,
i.e. here: http://www.mail-archive.com/marketing-list gnome org/msg07380.html

Use an existing structure like the Wau Holland Foundation. They do take money for
various projects like Wikileaks or the Tor project and are able to make that tax
deductable. Some information about the foundation is to be found here:
http://wauland.de/english.html

Cheers,
  Tobi