Re: Could a few influential GNOME developers join gnu-prog-discuss gnu org?

Just an additional comment

On 01/17/2012 12:40 AM, Ciarán O'Riordan wrote:
> Bastien Nocera wrote:
>> Could you go into a bit more details as to how those discussions might
>> pertain to GNOME?
> It's a list for general discussion among programmers of GNU packages.
> Past discussions included choice of accessibility technology, autoconf,
> plug-in interface standards & preventing non-free plugins, "can someone
> help with XYZ?", pkg-config, making the GNU system more coherent for
> developers, how to use OpenJDK & Classpath...

Sorry, but I still don't understand properly the purpose of this list.

The reason of that comment is this mention of accessibility technology
discussion. I'm subscribed to gnu-accessibility list and I didn't see
any mail about that discussion. So, I assume that although it was a mail
to discuss things about accessibility, on GNU mailing list, for some
reason, gnu-prog-discuss gnu org was more suitable that
gnu-accessibility. What was that reason?

BR

--
Alejandro Piñeiro Iglesias