Re: Proposal - merge the Foundation blog into gnome.org

On Wed, 30 Nov 2011, Dave Neary wrote:

> I wonder: how will this structure allow the evolution of handling
> news for GNOME? Is there a way to submit a story or contact the
> editors? How does one become an editor?

I think every GNOME's sub-team will have someone contributing as
"authorized" editor like we do for the quarterly reports, to avoid
giving out too many accounts.

So mainly one person per team will take care of publishing anything
relevant for the GNOME Foundation or the project itself, and that
person can be easily appointed by the team's consensus.

cheers,

Andrea