Re: Proposal - merge the Foundation blog into gnome.org

Hi,

I totally agree with you Alan as we discussed in IRC a few days ago.
The Foundation and the GNOME project itself should use one main stream of
News located on the homepage of gnome.org.

As you can see at [1], the Foundation's blog has been a bit inactive
since several months now (my post there is recent but the previous
is dated July 12th), mainly because having several news feeds means
having multiple writers and editors and that requires time and
organization we would love seeing focused somewhere else.

So, ack from me for one main and well-maintained GNOME feed for both
the Foundation and the GNOME Project itself.

cheers,