Re: Website content licensing

Le lundi 14 mars 2011, à 09:43 +0000, Allan Day a écrit :
> The GNOME project is the copyright holder. Does this mean it is
> straightforward to make the switch in these two instances? Do we require
> a formal OK from the foundation?

I think you're referring to the footer on the web page? I believe the
GNOME project being marked as copyright holder here is just a way to say
"copyright held by many contributors to the GNOME project". I don't
think anybody signed any paper to assign copyrights for the website
changes that were done to the Foundation.

So to answer your question: it is probably more complex than what you're
hoping :/

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.