Re: Website content licensing

On 10 March 2011 22:22, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:
> We had previously agreed to a CC-BY 3.0 license.  I'll have to dig up
> the emails from somewhere.
> Paul
> On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 4:19 PM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I'm trying to find out how we license the content on the various GNOME
>> websites (including, but have so far been unable to find
>> any relevant information. Is there a particular licence that is used for
>> this content, or is it just copyrighted to the GNOME Foundation?

I raised this issue some time ago, take a look here: [1]

The problem is that the actual content of the Gnome wiki is not licensed.
Relicense all the content can be a hard task :/

Anyway, I think that would be a good idea set by default cc-by-sa 3.0
for new written documents created from now.

What do you think?

Javier Jardón Cabezas