Re: Website content licensing

I had a discussion with Bradley Kuhn at last year's Linux Foundation
Collaboration Summit - it's not possible to dual license these two
copylefts.  The GNOME Documentation team is licensing all new
documentation for applications (and on library.gnome.org) under a
CC-BY 3.0 license.[1]

I agree we should start the process to re-license the wiki and I'd
recommend moving forward with a CC-BY 3.0 license for both the wiki
and the website.

Paul

[1] http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/