Re: Question for candidates

    The point I was trying to make is that we *do* have an "inherent
    advantage" in bringing practical benefits to users and would be sad to
    relinquish that, as I understood RMS was saying.

Someone else pointed out that we have an advantage in bringing
practical benefits to minorities.  That's true, but my point is
different.  My point is that we need to talk about our inherent
_ethical_ advantage that we respect users' freedom.

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/compromise.html.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation