Re: Meeting Minutes Published - December 23, 2010

Dave:

     * Brian - Develop trademark usage forms for common use cases. James
       Vasile from legal is working with Brian on this.

I suggest looking at the MariaDB trademark guidelines for a good
starting point. I especially like that they have outlined overall goals
that inform the policy (kind of like the GPL preamble) - this is the
check-list by which the trademark policy&  forms' success can be measured.

I assume you mean this:

  http://kb.askmonty.org/v/mariadb-trademark-policy

Our guidelines seem reasonably similar:

  http://foundation.gnome.org/licensing/guidelines/

Aside from having more clear Goals (their goals look good), I think it
might also be nice if we released our policy and related forms under
a nice free license like they have.

Brian