Re: Meeting Minutes Published - December 23, 2010

On Tue, 2011-01-11 at 16:07 +0100, Dave Neary wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Brian Cameron wrote:
> > New Items
> >     * GTK+/MeeGo project call for bids.
> >           o A bid was chosen and will be announced soon. Those who
> >             submitted bids have been contacted and told if their bid
> >             was selected or not.
>
> It's been 3 weeks since the meeting now - is there any chance of getting
> more information on the winning bid - ie. what will be done, by whom,
> and when? As a Maemo/MeeGo guy, this is *very* interesting to me.

It will be done by me, as soon as possible some time this week. I was on
holidays, and unable to set time aside to do all the work properly
(which includes announcements, setting an agenda, and discussing how to
deal with the relevant paperwork).

FWIW, whether each bid was successful was communicated to the interested
parties (the bidders) just before Christmas.

Cheers