Re: Events and merchadising

Hi Luca,

Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-10-06 at 12:44 +0200, Luca Ferretti wrote:
>> we are organizing a FOSS related event in Siena (Italy) on October 22
>> and 23 and we'll have a little stand dedicated to GNOME.
>>
>> I know it could be late, but it could be really great to have some
>> marketing and/or merchandising material. Not the big and fat event
>> box[1] (we don't need the included hardware), but just the flags or
>> posters to expose. Murray, do you think you can send the roll of posters
>> only?
>
> I think we only have the blue canvas poster:
> http://www.murrayc.com/blog/permalink/2007/07/08/gnome-event-box-flag/

I have some posters that I got printed for JDLL a couple of years ago:
http://blogs.gnome.org/bolsh/2008/10/17/gnome-at-jdll-2008/

I might be able to send you an "official desktop of happy people", a
blue GNOME one, and a couple of the nature ones (te sky & grass posters
you see here), if you'd like.

Cheers,
Dave.

--