Re: Events and merchadising

On Wed, 2010-10-06 at 12:44 +0200, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> we are organizing a FOSS related event in Siena (Italy) on October 22
> and 23 and we'll have a little stand dedicated to GNOME.
>
> I know it could be late, but it could be really great to have some
> marketing and/or merchandising material. Not the big and fat event
> box[1] (we don't need the included hardware), but just the flags or
> posters to expose. Murray, do you think you can send the roll of posters
> only?

I think we only have the blue canvas poster:
http://www.murrayc.com/blog/permalink/2007/07/08/gnome-event-box-flag/

We might still have these, though I doubt it.
http://www.murrayc.com/blog/permalink/2007/07/04/gnome-event-box-new-stuff/

We should check what's in the box now and update the information here
again:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeEventsBox

I guess we can send the flag to you if it gets back to us from Spain in
time:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeEventsBox/Schedule