Events and merchadising

Hi everyone,

we are organizing a FOSS related event in Siena (Italy) on October 22
and 23 and we'll have a little stand dedicated to GNOME.

I know it could be late, but it could be really great to have some
marketing and/or merchandising material. Not the big and fat event
box[1] (we don't need the included hardware), but just the flags or
posters to expose. Murray, do you think you can send the roll of posters
only?

Of course any additional stuff we could expose (or even sell? it's not
simple to buy GNOME stuff here in Italy) as marketing such as t-shirts,
stickers, pin-badges, will be really appreciated.

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeEventsBox