Re: Speaker Guidelines
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com>
- Cc: foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Speaker Guidelines
- Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 21:41:00 +0100
On Fri, 2010-03-26 at 13:23 -0500, Brian Cameron wrote:
> > "We do not consider this to be excessive censorship. It does not
> > you from offending outside of the community."
> I agree with the above additions. However, I would word that last
> paragraph differently.
> "We do not consider this to be excessive censorship since we are only
> asking community members to follow these guidelines in GNOME community
> forums. People are free to dismiss these guidelines or express
> themselves however they wish outside of GNOME community forums.
That's long. How about:
"We do not consider this to be excessive censorship. It does not limit
your behavior outside of the GNOME community."
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev