Re: New GNOME Foundation Members

On Fr, 12.02.2010 11:45, Ruben Vermeersch wrote:

>> The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee is proud to present the new members:
>>
>> - Bradley M. Kuhn
>> - Holger Berndt
>> - Jim Evins
>> - Joanmarie Diggs
>> - Juan Jose Marin Martinez
>> - Scott Balneaves

>Could you at least include a small description of these people when
>sending out these announcements (it's part of the application,
>copy-paste!)? I'd love to welcome them and collaborate with those that
>work in related areas, but unfortunately I don't know all of them.

Hello folks!

My biggest contribution to the GNOME project so far was the split-view
mode for Nautilus (well, the version that Alex based his review on, of
course).

Other than that, I listed some recent modest contributions and
areas of interest in my application form:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2010-February/msg00018.html

Other than that, I'm a Germany-based free software enthusiast.
On the non-GNOME FOSS background side, I am a team member of the Claws
Mail MUA.

And of course, I am totally exciting to be part of the GNOME foundation
now!
Holger