Re: New GNOME Foundation Members
- From: Philip Van Hoof <pvanhoof gnome org>
- To: Ruben Vermeersch <ruben savanne be>
- Cc: foundation-list <foundation-list gnome org>, sbalneav ltsp org, evins snaught com
- Subject: Re: New GNOME Foundation Members
- Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 13:24:07 +0100
On Fri, 2010-02-12 at 11:45 +0100, Ruben Vermeersch wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-02-11 at 10:31 -0300, Bruno Boaventura wrote:
> Dear membership committee,
> Could you at least include a small description of these people when
> sending out these announcements (it's part of the application,
> copy-paste!)? I'd love to welcome them and collaborate with those that
> work in related areas, but unfortunately I don't know all of them.
> I've been bringing this point up since GUADEC 2008 in Istanbul and I
> still haven't seen any response to it. It's a two minute effort, but it
> would make the integration of new members so much nicer.
> Is this possible please, or will I have to complain about this again in
> six months?
Why don't we ask the new members to give a short introduction
Philip Van Hoof, freelance software developer
home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
] [Thread Prev