Re: Code of Conduct and Foundation membership

On 11/25/2009 05:57 PM, Jason D. Clinton wrote:

Well, I withdraw my proposed amendment to the CoC as there has been no
support for it and I'm not entirely happy with it as written, either.
But, while I agree that the above would be welcome additions to the CoC,
I don't think this helps us answer what to do when the board is contacted.

What I'm suggesting is that when the board is contacted, it would respond: "Not our job. We won't intervene."

behdad