Re: GNOME DVCS Survey Results

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 5:22 PM, Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 04, 2009 at 06:34:47PM -0500, David Zeuthen wrote:
>> On Mon, 2009-01-05 at 00:18 +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
>> > I am not evading. Stop trying to make this personal. I don't care about
>> > CoC, I don't like you're talking to me.
>> Please. Stop trying to make this look like it's personal and like I'm
>> assaulting you. Because I didn't. And I resent the accusation.
> You ask "Is it *really* so hard to understand that this whole git-serve
> is a terrible idea". As I don't find it terrible, the statement makes me
> feel like I'm considered an idiot for disagreeing. Then when I try to
> point that out, I get "Oh, you chose not to quote that"... anyway, I'm
> dropping this.

Guys please both exchange a series of "yo mama" jokes in private then
have a beer and shake your hands. It's obvious some of us get excited
as it *is* a beauty contest we're participating in even if we paint it
as a survey. It's normal and it's fine, just don't let personal taste
win over GNOME. We're mostly engineers and we're here to build bike
sheds, not to paint them. :)

I really really like git but I couldn't care less if we switched to
any of the things I picked over svn ;)

--
Patryk Zawadzki