Re: GNOME DVCS Survey Results

On Sun, 2009-01-04 at 23:58 +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 04, 2009 at 05:40:18PM -0500, David Zeuthen wrote:
> > Is it *really* so hard to understand that this whole git-serve is a
> > terrible idea?
>
> You expect me to reply to this??!?

I expected you to reply to the other three mails where I asked the same
thing as I did in the mail you replied to. Oh, you chose not to quote
that; here it is again:

> Then what happens when a new version of git with a new feature,
> incompatible with the git-serve kludge, is released? Then we're
> screwed, right? And who gets to pay? We do. We're stuck with an old
> version of git. Us. The very same people who very clearly said "git",
> not "bzr".

But, alas, you didn't reply to this. You instead hand-waved about
something else. I don't think I breached any code of conduct, written or
otherwise, by displaying my frustration about how you are evading my
question.

    David