Re: "Private Foundation-List" Petition for referendum

El mié, 16-12-2009 a las 01:01 -0500, Richard Stallman escribió:
> Doesn't this undermines the values of the open source community?
>
> To cite the "values of open source" as an ethical standard is ironic,
> because the motive for open source was to avoid presenting an ethical
> standard.

You are (once again) deviating the discussion out of its main topic.
Since I've noticed that you have a tendency to do this frequently, as a
fellow GNOME Foundation member, I'd like to respectfully ask you to
please avoid this and allow GNOME Foundation discussions to remain
on-topic.

Kind regards,

Claudio

--