Re: "Private Foundation-List" Petition for referendum

Typically, you work with a public relations firm. Media training is mostly a
bunch of pointers ("Never say, 'No comment'"; "Never cite specific numbers,
unless you are confident you can back them up") and a bunch of structured
practice in question-and-answer situations, confrontational and non-.

We should probably collect a list of those who are willing (and able).