Re: Code of Conduct and Foundation membership (Summary)

Hi,

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> I will, except that I don't know what the process to do that is.  Just
> post to f-l?  How would we make a decision?  Or gather 10% to put it to
> vote?

Edit the Code, if a few people complain they can remove their signatures
(and remove their blogs from PGO, if the maintainers decide that
agreeing with the Code is a precondition for blog syndication). If many
people complain, you can revert the change. No need for a song & dance.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary