Re: "Private Foundation-List" Petition for referendum

On 12/14/09 7:14 PM, "Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier" <jzb zonker net> wrote:
> 2009/12/14 Stormy Peters <stormy peters gmail com>:
>> Are there people on this list that are not GNOME Foundation members? If so,
>> can you speak up? It would be good for everyone to know why you subscribe to
>> foundation-list and the value you see in it.

Actually, I'm in the same situation as Zonker, mostly through bad
prioritization on my part (i.e., I've been meaning to do it). Application's
in now.

As a member of the Ad Board for a fair while, having both sponsored and
presented at GUADEC more than once, participating in things like the GNOME
Mobile effort, marketing, etc., I've got a definite interest in what goes on
within the Foundation...