Re: Code of Conduct and Foundation membership

On 12/13/09 8:22 AM, "Richard Stallman" <rms gnu org> wrote:

> ...I would not encourage anyone to use
> non-free software even to get money to give to a worthy cause.

I apologize to all, but given this, there's a question that _really_ has to
be asked:

Given the proposition that proprietary software is "illegitimate", and the
statement above, do you believe that the GNOME Foundation and community
should distance itself from companies which produce proprietary software?

Specifically, should the Advisory Board be dissolved, and should the
Foundation refuse further financial support from the companies that are
currently on the Ad Board?