Re: Code of Conduct and Foundation membership

Le 08/12/2009 16:08, sankarshan a écrit :
2009/12/8 Pierre-Luc Beaudoin<pierre-luc pierlux com>:
On Tue, 2009-12-08 at 03:23 -0500, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
But I find it interesting to know, say, what Miguel is up to these
days. I don't think it's just me...

I don't believe Frederic was pointing at Miguel.  There are people who
have left the Gnome community working on products that don't use any
Gnome technology posting blog post/ads for said product on PGO.

[0] Unless specific names are pointed out to the Board or, on this
list, the shadow boxing will be more harmful

So, let's start (this is list done quickly by me and I haven't contacted anybody from it), as basis:

- Robert Love
- Christopher Blizzard
- Miguel De Icaza
- Nat Friedman
- Daniel Veillard
- Edd Dumbill
- Glynn Foster
- James Henstridge
- Jeff Waugh
- Mark McLoughlin
- Scott James Remnant

[1] How does one define that they have "left the GNOME community" ?

this list is based on people either no longer blogging at all or not blogging about GNOME and not being active in GNOME. I don't have any problem about people who blogs about non-political oriented things in their life, as long as GNOME is one of those things...

I'm not even sure I should still be on Planet GNOME (even if I'm release team member), since most of my posts aren't about GNOME but about the distribution I work on. And I sometime feels those posts could be seen as propaganda for my distribution.

Regarding what bedhad said, nothing prevent people to read those people blog outside Planet GNOME (like Planet Mono or anything else).

--
Frederic Crozat
Mandriva