Re: Code of Conduct and Foundation membership

Hey,

Le jeudi 10 décembre 2009, à 07:46 -0700, Stormy Peters a écrit :
> My post on hunting comes to mind. I self censor now because I didn't like
> the negative comments directed at my kids. But would you block my whole blog
> because a vocal portion of the community is anti-hunting and people in my
> family hunt?

I read a few times in this thread that people are self-censoring
themselves in their blog. It's possible to avoid that by using a
tag-based RSS feed; so if you want to blog the way you want but not have
everything appear on Planet GNOME, just contact the Planet editors, and
we'll be glad to help you do this.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.